Ever accidentally throw something away and then later realize you actually needed it? Haha i did this with my life
…and it was just a hard thing to convey but Dan and Pana did a phenomenal job. ~Steven S. DeKnight
(Blu-Ray commentary for Spartacus: War of the Damned, s3ep8 Separate Paths)
Why can’t all the houses get along? Why all the hate on Slytherin? Why all the mockery at Hufflepuff? Why all the scoffing at Ravenclaw? Yes, I realize our main characters are from Gryffindor, but that doesn’t mean that every other house is bad.
fUCK I WENT TO LOG ON TO TUMBLR AND THIS IS WHAT CAME UP THIS IS WHY WE HAVE A BAD NAME
The amount of sass though.
THE MAGIC BEGINS: Favourite Marauder → Remus Lupin
It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success, not the number of followers.
I need to get to know London again. Breathe it in. (x)
GUYS I ASKED THE CUTE BOY IN MY CHEM CLASS FOR A PEN AND AT THE END OF THE CLASS I WENT TO GO GIVE IT BACK TO HIM, I ENDED UP STABBING HIM IN THE HAND WITH IT AND IT WAS BLEEDING AND IF THAT DOESNT EXPLAIN WHY I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL.
- He has no face.
- He tells me it’s ok to kill people
- She stares at me from the ceiling
- The man in the Easter Bunny costume loves me so much
- I talk to her through the mirror
- When you leave, she crawls out of my closet on all 4’s
- When I take a bath, he comes out of the water
- She says she’ll take me away with her one day forever
- He has no arms or legs
- She’s bloody and she cries all the time